The OpenAPI Enforcer is a library that provides tools that make it easy to work with the OpenAPI specification.
- Create an API.
- Validate your OpenAPI documents.
- Serialize, deserialize, and validate values against OpenAPI schemas.
- Identify the operation associated with a request.
- Parse, deserialize, and validate request parameters.
- Facilitated response building.
- Generate random valid values for a schema.
- Plugin environment for custom document validation and extended functionality including custom data type formats.
$ npm install openapi-enforcer